January 9, 2011

2010: The Retrospect: Top 5 Worst Movies of the Year

We're so close!

With all good things, must come the bad. The yang to the yin. The sour to the sweet. The stupid to the smart. You get the idea. A lot of people are hating on 2010 as a particularly bad year at the movies. I don't necessarily agree with the general public on that one, but will concede that there were plenty of bad eggs clogging the theaters, with some of the worst I've ever seen. And what kind of complete retrospect would this be if it didn't touch on the bad experiences at least once. Here is Films From the Supermassive Black Hole's Top 5 Worst Movies of 2010.

Note: Everything I could write here, I've already said in my reviews. So, I'll be going the aesthetic route. Click on the posters to get to the review. Enjoy.

You said it Commodus!




5.


4.

3. 

2. 

1.

One more day. It's the big one tomorrow! The main attraction! The big kahuna (tasty burger)! Tune in tomorrow for the Top 10 Best Movies of 2010, an be sure to refresh yourself on everything with 2010: The Retrospect... and vote for me, if it pleases you (and it does). See you tomorrow young ones. Be excellent to one another... and party on, I guess. 

1 comment:

  1. Really? Amanda Seyfried nood wasn't even enough to spare it from the dreaded bottom 5? A shame to hear...I still gotta sample for myself someday.

    ReplyDelete