February 18, 2011

Other Sides to the Conversation: Week of February 18th

So, I started a Twitter for the site. Wanna keep up with what's going on, what movie I'm seeing, and whatnot? Hit that ol' follow button.

http://twitter.com/#!/blackholecritic

Anyway. Here are some things upon which you can click, which will take you to new things, upon which you can read.

Peter makes his Oscar Predictions. When discussing Best Supporting Actress, I'm with him on his Melissa Leo prediction, but I'm still pulling for Hailee Steinfeld upset.

Nick is soldiering on with his 60/60 crusade. This week, he looks at a film I really should get around to seeing one of these days, Annie Hall.

Kai lists off the Top 10 Leading Men Working Right Now. It's a strong as hell list, and one that inspired me to finally hunt down and check out Gangs of New York (review coming next week).

Last, but not least, the LIONs have started. The LAMB has voted, and these are the results. Here are the LAMB's choices for the best posters of the year.

9 more days bitches!!! I hope you're ready!!

No comments:

Post a Comment