November 14, 2010

Poll Results: The URL Change

You have spoken. I hereby obey.

The final stage of the blog overhaul is complete. Y'all have voted on the URL change, and the winner is here. The new URL is...

fromtheblackhole.blogspot.com

Thanks to everyone who voted (all seven of you). I'm not going to change the URL in three days time. I'm giving you this heads up so as to give everyone some time to re-add it to their blogrolls and such. Ok, well, that was fun, wasn't it?

Time for another animal. This is a woodchuck. 

Suck on dis!

6 comments:

  1. So if I come back to this URL, would it redirect, or do I have to replace and readd?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the sound of it...and not just because I suggested it. BTW - you should have a little sump'n sump'n arriving in the mail anytime now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Simon: I have no idea how to set it so that it would do that. Can you help me?

    @Hatter: Huzzah huzzah huzzah!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it might be automatic, but maybe open a new blog and change the URL to test it out. I haven't really tried before.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Simon: Ugh. I really don't want to open a new blog. That's gonna too much time that I don't have. I'll hope it's automatic, and, if not, guess people will just have to rediscover me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Simon: Ugh. I really don't want to open a new blog. That's gonna too much time that I don't have. I'll hope it's automatic, and, if not, guess people will just have to rediscover me.

    ReplyDelete