March 1, 2011

Cinematic Captions #10

Alright folks. Cleverness caps on! Time to impress me.

But first, last week's winner!

Honorable Mention: "Dude... how are you even here right now?" (Courtesy of Simon)

And, the winner, for the first time, is...

Rachel of [film] girl, interrupted!!


The board gets more diverse everyday.

The Leaderboard

Castor (3)
Simon (2)
Fletch (1)
Univarn (1)
Kai (1)
Rachel (1)

Alright then! In honor of the event that went down just this past weekend, here is this week's shot!


Amuse me!

11 comments:

  1. "T-T-T-TODAY JUNIOR!"

    Or just a thought bubble next to his head with him saying "Man, I could go for some fucking ham right now."

    Probably go with the first one though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Aiden: I don't know. I quite like the second one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the sweet victory, Sebastian!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "So you lost the Oscar and now you've developed a stutter Mr., uh, Fincher is it?"

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Rachel: You are most welcome. Unfortunately, as part of the winner's duty, you have to submit one for this week.

    @ Univan: Haha, I was wondering if someone was going to bring Oscar into it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't believe Aiden didn't go with this one...

    "Oop. I just pooped a little."

    ReplyDelete
  7. "I'm hiding in this abandoned house because Helena wants to borrow my clothes this afternoon.”"

    ReplyDelete
  8. "I own this staring contest... bitch."

    "Wait, you're telling me I'm nominated against Christian Bale?"

    And damn, Fletch, I was going to go for a fart line too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. 1. Not in your blogroll? WTF?
    2. I shoulda won last week!
    3. Aiden should win this week. Billy Madison call back is stupendous for this one. So, I'll just say:
    I'm wearing a fireplace for a hat!

    ReplyDelete
  10. @kaiderman: Not in my blogroll? What you talkin' bout Willis. You there!

    Fireplace hat does put up stiff competition. It could go to anyone now.

    ReplyDelete