July 8, 2011

Other Sides To the Conversation: Week of July 8th

Haven't done one of these in awhile. Sorry about that. I don't want to make you think that I'm shutting myself off from you all. Far from it. I love you all from the bottom of my heart... or what could be considered my heart. I actually don't know what lies beneath my sternum. I think it's my heart, but I can't be sure...

Here's a furry. Haven't brought one of these out in ages. This is a moose!


Anyway, here are some things upon which you can click, which will lead you to new things, upon which you can read.

Hatter bemoans the summer season. Personally, I think this one's shaping up to be a whole hell of a lot better, but, who am I to argue with the LAMB's Best Blog winner. The man knows his shit!

Reel Insight takes on Kate Winslet. Where has she been since winner her Oscar? Just a question...

Mike wonders if and how the bad reviews will affect his viewing of his most anticipated movie of the year, Larry Crowne.

The Droid You're Looking For takes on Hobo With A Shotgun.

Tom and I differ pretty drastically on The Tree of Life. I love it to death, and he sort of hated it. Here's his review.

Also, don't forget to play Cinematic Captions over at Man, I Love Films. You have two more days.

Alright, peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment