January 10, 2012

2011: The Retrospect: Top 5 Worst Movies of 2011

And now... for the losers.

Yes, yes. We all know and appreciate the cathartic feel of riffing off the best movies of the year. Nothing can beat it, but there is still some catharsis to be had when focusing on the other end of the spectrum.

There is always room in series like this for the bad, the worse, the awful, the shitty, the diabolical, the unforgivable, the crap, the abominations, the scrawny, little, pathetic pieces of antichrist!!!
...
So, with that in mind, here are Films From the Supermassive Black Hole's picks for the worst films of 2011!!

That's a winning bunch right there. 


*You know the drill. Click the posters to read the reviews.

5.


4.


3. 


2. 


1. 

And there you have it! Tune in tomorrow for my Best of 2011 list, and be sure to swing on by 2011: The Retrospect if you're new here to catch up on everything. See you tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. I've seen 3 of the 5 (haven't seen Green Lantern or 3 Musketeers), but I didn't put any of those on my bottom (not even Sucker Punch). But then again, I believe I've seen far worse crap this year than you have.

    ReplyDelete