I started this blog back in 2008 with nary an expectation, too much free time, no readers, and no skill. Two years later, I still no expectations, don't have any free time, have a plethora of readers, and... well, skill is relative, so let's let it be. Thanks to FFTSBH and the filmic community, I've expanded my range of films, met a whole bunch of sweet people, and really invested in this little passion project. Well, that, and having a film blog gives me an excuse to see a perverse amount of movies.
So, lets see. I guess I should thank a few choice people. Blegh, these types of post are always so sentimental. Whatevs. Everyone does em'.
1. Family: Because you have to every time you write up something like this.
2. The... what was it, 3?, friends who read this when it first started: I think it was Chani, Morgen, and Rebecca. No way to tell if they still read it (except for Chani. She comments every now and then), but, I still appreciate them for giving it a shot.
3. The LAMB: Listen to the Matineecast for a full description.
4. Fletch: For letting me into the LAMB and letting me run wild.
5. Hatter: Because you are always incredibly complementary.
6. Computers: Because writing this on a typewriter would suck some serious sack!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BLOG!!! Let's get our drank on!
|Except, not really, because I'm underage and that could end up being difficult for a lot of people.|