December 13, 2009

Been Awhile....

I know. I know. I've been ridiculously busy and stressed, what with school and the impending college acceptance letter coming in a few days, so, I haven't been able to get to the movies as much as I'd like. So, basically, I've missed out on my chances of seeing and reviewing The Road, Precious, A Serious Man, Fantastic Mr. Fox, or Brothers. I'll probably see them, and make mention of them in the year end retrospective if they warrant it. On a different note, I fully intend to see Invictus and The Princess and the Frog sometime soon, and post something about them. But, I have to see Avatar first. Sorry. I don't care if you think a movie about ten foot tall, blue aliens with tails squaring off with a contingent of marines isn't your thing. The early reviews of James Cameron's Titanic follow-up have been good at worst, and stellar at best. I fully intend to experience this thing in all it's glory. That means, IMAX, in 3-D. I don't care if the glasses make you look ridiculous. It will be awesome. Also to come (and I'm serious about this; I will see and review these movies) Nine, Sherlock Holmes, The Lovely Bones, Up In the Air, and, maybe It's Complicated and The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus. We'll see. Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment