April 13, 2011

My Cinematic Alphabet

I'm cashing in on this. Enjoy.

(500) Days of Summer


Apocalypse Now


Black Swan


Children of Men


The Departed


Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind


Fargo


The Godfather


Hotel Rwanda


Inception




Jurassic Park


Kung Fu Hustle


Let Me In


Moulin Rouge


North By Northwest


Ocean's Eleven


Pulp Fiction


Quest for Camelot
(didn't see that coming, did ya?)


Raiders of the Lost Ark


Se7en


Tron


United 93


V For Vendetta


WALL-E


X2: X-Men United


Y Tu Mama Tambien


Zodiac


8 comments:

  1. Cool choices, we've only got one in common, V For Vendetta...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Sebastian, it looks as though we have a few in common! I/X/Y

    Wow, looking at your list I'm just now realizing that I chose PINEAPPLE EXPRESS over PULP FICTION! Ah, it's alright, I included KILL BILL so at least I threw up some props to Quentin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome list. A couple of surprises. Y Tu Mama - didn't know you saw it let alone that it takes an entire letter of the alphabet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Jack L: But that's good though. Shows off an eclectic mix of choices.

    @Rachel: Someway, somehow, Tarantino should be recognized on all these lists somehow.

    @Alej: Yeah, saw it a few years ago when I deemed myself mature enough to handle it. It's the only movie that starts with y that I remember enjoying.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that so many people have Fargo on their list

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dude, you totally cheated just to get (500) Days of Summer on your list! :P

    Great selections though! We had a lot of crossover - clearly we have excellent taste!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Kai: And I wear the Heretic's Badge proudly!

    @filmgeek: Well, what else would we pick? FREDDY GOT FINGERED? No. I don't think so.

    @Tom: I was wondering when someone would pick up on that.

    And yes, we do have great taste. Young people man! We win!

    ReplyDelete