July 21, 2010

A JGL Blog-a-thon!

Over the next few days, I'm going to be going on a quest! Now that the rest of the world is finally aware of how much of a mad crazy brilliant artist Joseph Gordon-Levitt is thanks to Inception, I'm going to be blasting through his filmography. Well, not the whole filmography, but all the ones that are available to me. So, over the next few days, I'm going to posting write-ups on the likes of Brick, 10 Things I Hate About You, Uncertainty, Mysterious Skin, Manic, The Lookout, Havoc, Shadowboxer, Women in Trouble, and, of course, (500) Days of Summer, which I actually didn't post a full review about, although I don't really know how much else I can say on that film. I'll end with a write-up on the man in general. Maybe, y'all don't really understand why I have such an unconditional love for this guy. As with all blog-a-thons, I'm opening the doors to you all, so, if you want to contribute, please do. Reviews of films JGL has been in (this includes Inception). A review of his whole body of work. A write up of why all child actors should follow his lead. A post of why you desperately want to sleep with him. Whatever you want. Send it my way. You'll be satisfactorily represented!

1 comment:

  1. Brilliant!

    Don't forget some of his really early stuff, the Sweet Jane ones.

    ReplyDelete