1. Movies: Obviously! It's the whole point of this site. Why would I write extensively about something I hate. In all seriousness though, I friggin' love movies! They have always been there for me to escape into. It's been a tricky love affair, but, one that I've enjoyed immensely!
I dig the vibe!
2. Writing: Again, this one is obvious. Whether it's scripts, reviews, or yes, even essays, I always get a kick out of throwing my ideas out onto a piece of paper. On a side note: If you ever want to read some of my scripts, send me an e-mail.
I'm not this intense.
3. Theatre: It's the world I want to live in one day. Acting is my main passion, and one that I hope to pursue professionally. Broadway is unlike anything I have ever experienced, and every chance I get to go there is a chance I cherish. Some of my best memories have taken place in a theatre, from the first time I remember crying at a show (Les Miserable), or the time I got a standing ovation (Urinetown). It's the best place on earth.
I adore this show! You have no idea!
4. Music: I play it. I listen to it. I adore it. Rock stars are Gods to me, especially guitarists! Legends like Jimmy Page, David Gilmour, Jimi Hendrix, Alex Lifeson, Pete Townsend, and relative newbies like Matthew Bellamy, and John Frusciante friggin' inspire me. I wish I could play as well as these guys!
I wish I was this good!
5. Nic: My brother! He's awesome! Sure, he and I fight like damn bull dogs, but, most of the time, we are really chill. He's funny, smart, talented, and someone who I consistently enjoy the company of. He has also introduced me to a whole ton of awesome music! If you knew him, you'd love him.
6. Friends: Friends are the light of my life. I love my friends more than anything, some more than others, but they all deserve my veneration. These guys inspire me, support me, make me laugh, listen, are incredibly cool and exceptionally smart and talented. Seriously! Some of the best singers I have ever had the pleasure of hearing, among other things, are in my social circle. My new dorm mates, all 12 of them, are pretty boss as well!
I won't divulge the names, but these people fucking rock!
7. Cities: I am now attending a college in a fairly remote area of New York, but, this is not my ideal place, although it is awesome! Give me asphalt! Give me skyscrapers! Give me the blinding lights against the backdrop of dark purple night sky! There's nothing better!
New York State of Mind!
That's about it. So, let's see. Who has not been tagged.
Fuck it! I have neither the interest or time to figure who has and has not been tagged, so, if you have been tagged, please forgive me.
Simon from Four of Them
Aiden from Cut the Crap Movie Reviews
Mike from You Talking to Me?
Jess from Insight into Entertainment