April 3, 2012

Trailer Trash: Ted & Total Recall

It's time to root through some trailers. What sorts of wonderful things will be alluded to today?

First off, a summer blockbuster.

Ok, the idea of a remake to a film I honestly didn't think all that much of is never a good starting point in my book, but this trailer has me interested. Not only does it evoke images of Blade Runner and Minority Report, it just looks flat out awesome.

Will there be actual substance? Probably not, but I have my hopes. Colin Farrell looks much more convincing as a confused everyman who just happens to be a killing machine than Arnold Complicated-Last-Name could ever hope to be, and Len Wiseman has a decent track record when it comes to riculous action.

So, yeah, count me as cautiously optimistic.



This one, on the other hand, has me sold, hook, line, and sinker!

It's the trailer for Ted. 


Put simply, this just might be the funniest thing I've seen in a long time! I can't wait for this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment