July 7, 2011

Trailer Trash: Flypaper

Is Sebastian Gutierrez gonna have to sue a bitch?

Way back in the summer before my junior year of high school, I wrote up a quick scene where a group of guys try and come up with a plan to rob a bank. The only problem is that they are so absurdly incompetent in everything they do, that said planning proves rather difficult. I finished the scene, saved it to my computer, and there it sat for the better part of year. But then I took it out, decided to expand it, and ended up using it as my senior one act. What it turned into was a pretty luny piece about the aforementioned guys as they try and rob a bank to pay off their debts to crazy crime lord. The only problem is, someone else is robbing the bank at the same time. Comedy ensues.

I will now repeat my question. Is Sebastian Gutierrez gonna have to sue a bitch?
...
Not following me?
...
Just watch the trailer!

No comments:

Post a Comment