December 1, 2010

Cinema Code of Conduct

Here's my contribution to a meme that Wynter over at Cinema Scream is heading up. Here's how this one works. We post the picture you see below. Then, we come up with our own, additional rule to add to the list. Two days form now, on December 3, Wynter will write up a post with everyone's additional rule. Easy enough, right? He wants all of you to get involved as well. So, here's what you do. Download the picture here, and then post it to your... whatever you use, and then link back to Cinema Scream with your 11th rule. Let's see how many the Black Hole can churn out. Come on minions! We can do it!


The Black Hole's 11th Rule: No sleeping! Seriously! Yes, the actors on screen can't see you, but, you came to the theatre to observe their art. Show some bloody respect. And if you just can't keep your eyes open, then, for the love of Lucifer, do not snore! No one wants to hear that! Karate chops to the neck are allowed if you snore. Also, I have a pack of rabid dogs, and they have an appetite for balls! Do you want that? Didn't think so. Don't do it!

3 comments:

  1. Auch...this is a difficult to obey kind of rule :)

    I once fell asleep for few minutes...I couldn't help it, please forgive me. I was expecting a funny movie (because the book was very funny) but the movie turned out to be such an endless of boring scenes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Err...I fell asleep about halfway through the Taking of Pelham 123 (or whatever it was called) and slept all the way through the closing credits. But in my defense: it was boring, I was tired, and I was only there to kill time anyways. Thankfully, no one karate chopped me in the neck, so I assume I didn't snore.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Err...I fell asleep about halfway through the Taking of Pelham 123 (or whatever it was called) and slept all the way through the closing credits. But in my defense: it was boring, I was tired, and I was only there to kill time anyways. Thankfully, no one karate chopped me in the neck, so I assume I didn't snore.

    ReplyDelete